Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, June 12, 2006

Wow....I'm so in love....

I am so in love with my Ava. The other night I was feeding her before bedtime & she was just staring up at me with her big blue eyes & it all just hit me. Hard. She has become my world. She has become the reason that I want to love God more & to show Him through my lifestyle. She is the reason that I've fallen crazy in love with my husband again. She is the reason that I'm finding joy in the small things again. The first few months were so hard. I knew I loved her, but she had not captured my heart yet. But the other night, it became official. I'm hooked on that little girl. I love everything about her--but what I love most is that she's mine.


I love this picture :)



Her face cracked me up in this picture!



Visiting with my Gramma--Ava's Great Gramma. What a special afternoon!



Ava with my dear friends the Odoms. They have prayed for me every day for 9 years. They are some of the greatest people I know!!

5 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh girl... I can SO relate, on every level of this post! It's even weirder when you have another little one to love - very intense, this mommy business, isn't it?

I'm SO excited for you guys and your big news! Your new house looks GORGEOUS and I hope to someday be able to visit it! I'm a teensy bit sad that you'll be even further away though- was hoping for a get-together this summer or fall once all the babies were old enough to handle all of that. ;)

ginger said...

man, what an exciting time! i cannot WAIT to see you again soon and hold sweet little ava!

praying for you guys and so excited for you!

love you.

Jeffrey said...

glad to find ur blog here yall. i'll be sure to keep up. I'm more of a blogger than I am a myspacer anyway...

the kirkseys said...

Rachel! Thanks so much for your sweet comment! We can't wait to see you guys too (and I can't wait to hold that cute little Ava : ) We're praying for you and Matt this weekend as y'all make the big move.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! http://www.grande-ocean-marriott-timeshare-resale.info kitchen remodeling Antibiotics zithromax propecia credit reports headphones Pontiac racing used parts Restore old laptop cum face Electronics online shopsin uk that take payment instantly