Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Africa Slideshow

One more thing that I forgot in my last post. There is a website that some missionaries from Mercy Ships have put together from their recent visit to Acres of Hope. There are a couple of slideshows of the kids at the orphanage--just in case you want to check it out :) If I was technical I could just put the link to get there, but I don't really know how, so:

Go to www.acresofhope.org

click to enter site

on the left side there's a toolbar--click on charitable needs

at the bottom, there is a list of friends

click on Mercy Ships missionaries Brian & Warrie Blackburn

That takes you to their website--all the kids names on their have slideshows & then the last one ( I think it's called acres of hope & liberia ) has lots of pics of the orphanage & kids.

Enjoy :)

2 comments:

KKnipp said...

She is a beauty...and she definitely has daddy's ears!
Glad you guys are getting settled in Texas.

ginger said...

it's crazy how much ava is beginning to look like matt... i love how she is a perfect combination of the two of you!

i cannot wait to see you guys face to face! hopefully soon!