Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

7 Months Old!!

Hey friends. My little girl is growing up so fast. I can hardly believe that she is 7 months old today!! And I can hardly believe how deeply my love for her has grown. She is so fun & so joyful. I LOVE being around her & more than that I love being her mom. I am so proud of her & think she is absolutely beautiful. God has poured out His blessing upon us in such a deep and profound way & I know that we will never be the same. I meant to take some pictures today but totally forgot to charge my battery in my camera, so I'll have to take some tomorrow--so stay tuned! I've included some from that very special day--7 short months ago :) Love you all!






1 comment:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

I remember that day so well! I wish that I could be there to see her weekly.

Give her kisses from me and hugs from my boys!