Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Yet Another Survey....

Ok, I love reading & doing these things a little too much :) Thanks for the idea Jamie & Ginger!!

1. Whats your name spelled backwards? lehcar

2. What did you do last night? stayed home with my fussy bebe

3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?pictures that the amazing Glenna took of Ava

4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? I don't even understand this question. Are you supposed to lick them?

5. Last time you swam in a pool? many moons ago

6. What are you wearing? green converse & yard workin' clothes

7. How many cars have you owned? personally, only 1 (my Dad took care of the rest!!)

8. Type of music you dislike most? heavy metal

9. Are you registered to vote? yes, but still in NC--I've lived in way too many states in the last year!!

10. Do you have cable? yes, for at least 6 months while we have a great deal :)

11. What kind of computer do you use? we just refer to it as old

12. Ever made a prank phone call? I was too much of a rule follower, and I always got so scared I'd almost pee my pants

13. You like anyone right now? yes, this very cute boy!!

14. Ever done any shrooms? I don't understand drug lingo, but no

15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Germany--LOVE IT!!

16. Do you have a garden? yes, of the flower variety--no veggies though

17. What's your favorite comic strip? garfield. I kind of relate to that lazy moody cat

18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? yes

19. Shower, morning or night? shower??? Are you kidding me? These days it's about 2 minutes long whenever Ava is snoozing.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Amelie'

21. Favorite pizza toppings? bacon & pineapple

22. Chips or popcorn? chips are the thorn in my flesh

23. What cell phone provider do you have? I'm stealing Ginger's answer b/c it made me laugh out loud: suckular

24. Have you ever sucked peanut shells? only boiled ones

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? I would have to say no, Bob. But I still want world peace.

26. Orange Juice or apple? fresh squeezed Florida orange juice made by my Grandma. Apple juice gives me the stomach nasties!!

27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? my Bible study ladies

28. Favorite chocolate bar? I could live on snickers alone.

29. Who is your longest friend and how long? Aprile & Erin since 8th grade

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? about a year ago & that makes me sad. There is nothing better!

31. Have you ever won a trophy? oh yes. Most Improved Golfer 1998

32. What do you drink in your coffee? a side of acid reflux

33. Favorite computer game? mahjong or however you spell it. You know--that tile game

34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? yes. Proactive b/c Jessica Simpson sure can sell a product! But then I got hives and that was not fun. Thanks alot Jessica...

35. Sprite or 7-UP? sprite when I have a belly ache

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? do khakis and polo shirts count?

37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? $200 worth of worthless prescriptions a few weeks ago

38. Ever thrown trash or emptied ashtray out in a public place? no. that is one of my soapboxes.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? I've already found true love, so I'd have to go with the $ :)

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? I fell in love with Matt at first sight before I even met him, so yes!!

41. Can exes just be friends? they can be civil but that's about it.

42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Ben & Kristin when Cru was born

43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? yes and crispy 80's bangs :)

44. What message is on your voicemail machine? my squeaky minnie mouse voice in all it's glory

45. Where would you like to go right now? to Highlands, NC to see everything beautiful about fall. This will be our first year to not go & we are VERY SAD!!

46. What was the name of your first pet? Mocha the cat. More lovingly referred to as spawn of satan

47. Do you decorate your lawn for holidays? no, but the inside is a christmas wonderland

48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone? incoming: matt outgoing: umm that would also be Matt

49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? my husband that has worked so hard all week & then got up early to help me do yard work.

50. What do you think about most? our adoption

No comments: