Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Shocked

Not by the news. Not by a really amazing story. Not by my kid. No....by the electrical socket. Yes--Rachel the clutz has struck again--thankfully this time she didn't kill herself!! So I was putting painters tape on our socket yesterday to get ready to paint & had both hands on the socket when all of a sudden...BBBUUUUZZZZZZZZZ!!! You could actually hear the buzz. It completely freaked me out. I sat there & cried for a long time. It definitely didn't feel good & left me with a very nasty headache & stomach ache for the rest of the day, but the worst part was how scary it was. I really thought that I was going to die. Poor Matt--he completely panicked...started looking in our first aid textbook from HBU...was about to call an ambulance. And the whole time I knew I was ok, but I couldn't stop crying b/c I was totally freaked! Not fun. But our room looks great :) So I'll charge my batteries in my camera tonight & post some pics. Oh yeah...and we're going to see The Fray tomorrow night & I am SO EXCITED!!! Yeah!!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

oh girl- that is so scary. that happened to my best friend several years ago- we were hanging christmas lights outside on our patio for a party, and one of the lights were broken & had exposed cords... anyways, it shocked her pretty bad and scared teh mess out of us.

i'm glad you are okay. :)