Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, February 01, 2007

You think you know me?

Compliments of Virginia

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Administrative Assistant at a church
2. Nanny
3. Teacher at after-school program
4. Stay-at-home mommy (my personal favorite)

Movies I would watch over and over:
5. Elizabethtown
6. Pride & Prejudice (the 6 hour BBC miniseries)
7. Father of the Bride
8. The Notebook

Four places you have lived:
9. 3 cities in Michigan (Flint, Royal Oak, Grand Rapids)
10. Valrico, FL
11. 2 cities in Tennessee (Cleveland & Murfreesboro)
12. 2 cities in North Carolina (Wake Forest & Raleigh)
** and 1 city in Texas twice (Houston)
****ok, that's a few more than 4, but I've moved a lot!!

Four places you have been on vacation:
13. Devils Lake, MI
14. Monterey & San Francisco, CA
15. Savannah, GA
16. Highlands, NC

Four of my favorite foods are:
17. Soup of any kind--especially in a bread bowl
18. French fries
19. Hot dogs on the grill
20. Hamburgers on the grill

Four places I would rather be right now:
21. with Matt in Highlands, NC--at our favorite place in the world the Main Street Inn
22. in Stars Hollow hanging out with my sister & the Gilmore Girls
23. eating creamy jalapeno & chips at Chuys
24. in a huge comfy chair with a big fuzzy blanket reading a really great book with NO interruptions from the baby & no house to be cleaning

Four friends I think will respond:
25. Jamie
26. Ginger
27. Susanna
28.YOU!
copy and paste on your own blog. delete my answers and insert your own. have fun!

No comments: