Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy (LATE!!) Birthday Ava!!

Hey friends :) Our computers are all on their last leg & one of them crashed a couple of days ago. I've been trying to get online to post pictures of Ava for 3 weeks now!! So sorry that this is so late, but better late than never I guess! We had such a sweet time with Ava on her b-day (Feb. 26) with a couple of friends. We decided not to have a huge party b/c we wanted to save money to get family pictures done by our good friend Glenna and b/c the last thing that Ava needs is MORE TOYS!! So we decided to just have a quiet dinner & I made her a cake to dig into. It was fun.
We can hardly believe that Ava is already one! Her life has brought us complete joy. She keeps us laughing & she keeps us on our knees! We love you baby (or I guess, big girl!!) Ava Marie :)



Waiting for cake


digging in--she didn't get much messier than this--she's so girly!!



gettin some Daddy love!


our little happy family!

1 comment:

the kirkseys said...

Happy birthday AVA!!!! and Rachel...you look GREAT! I can't wait to see y'all. I am so sorry we couldn't get together. I am STILL sick! I went to the doc yesterday and he thinks I might have mono. They did bloodwork and I'll find out today. Anyways, I got two shots, yuck and a truckload of meds. So maybe in a couple of weeks? Love you girl!