Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

If I Was Airbrushed....

Hey friends! Time for a little silliness today :) My friend Virginia inspired me to do this....I know most of you have already done one of these, so it's nothing new. I was just too afraid to do one b/c I didn't want to look like Danny Devito or something. Oh, and I don't know how to make the picture smaller, so it cuts off Amanda Bynes...b/c I look so much like that skinny little gal!! So if I sat in a makeup chair for 12 hours & then had my picture airbrushed, here is what I might look like.....enjoy :)



ps....who the heck is helen clark????

2 comments:

Tamara said...

You are so adorable! And Helen Clark...that had to be a SMALL percentage...you are so much more Hillary Swank!!! Love you girl!

Ben and Crystin said...

That is great. I'm surprise that girl of Dawson's Creek wasn't on there- Michelle something- I think you 2 are way more similar than old Helen!