Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Welcome To Our Casa

Hey friends! I have been wanting to post pictures of our house for like a year now b/c my family & friends in FL (and some others) still haven't seen our house. And it looks like mi familia will not be traveling to TX any time soon. So here is the grand tour Mom, Dad & Emmy. Enjoy :)



front door & foyer


the study...to the left when you walk in the front door....we need a rug :)


our living room...straight ahead when you walk in the front door. we still want to change that blue color in the nook. hopefully one of these days. any color suggestions??



other view of the living room


the kitchen


hearth area in the kitchen


breakfast nook


moving upstairs...our oh-so-exciting master bedroom. we really want to paint this a less dreary color.


our master bathroom which we LOVE--except the wallpaper!!


the kids future playroom...right now it's our junk collection room & computer room. hi matt :)

ava's bedroom...one of my favorite places in the house

the AWFUL kids bathroom. we didn't pick the color or the fish stuff. this room needs some major work. the famiy before us painted over wallpaper, so we have quite a mess on our hands! hopefully this summer we can fix it.
There's another bedroom upstairs, but I didn't take a picture b/c it's just an empty room. Once we get it decorated for the baby I'll post more pictures.
Hope you enjoyed our tour. Love you guys & hope you can come see it in real life one of these days!!





4 comments:

the kirkseys said...

I LOVE the way you have your house decorated! It's so YOU! We miss you too! We HAVE to get together this summer and go to the zoo or something : )

dreamingBIGdreams said...

WOW I love your house. YOu have such a great decorating style! I wish I was there with you to drink coffee in your hearth area!!!! Then the kids could play all day long.

Anonymous said...

I love your casa. Hopefully one day I can come visit you! I love you! I'll try to think of a good color for behind your entertainment center--you're way cooler than me though, so your ideas are probably better. :) Love you!

Emily

melneyann said...

I love it! Thanks for the tour!!