Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Uh-Oh

I have always thought that kids who say "uh-oh" are just the cutest little things. I don't know why, but that word always melted my heart. So of course I have been throwing that word around all the time since Ava was born hoping she would pick it up. Well it finally stuck & she has been saying it pretty much all the time. Cat runs away...uh-oh. Ava falls down....uh-oh. Daddy acts silly....uh-oh. Ava sees a flower....uh-oh. It is so cute & I have been trying to catch in tape for days now. This morning I finally got it....twice! I hope you can catch it. I love the way she says it....I think it sounds so cute :) Ps---can you tell she still hasn't quite figured out the whole standing up business :)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

1 comment:

the kirkseys said...

That is SO cute! Jake's new thing is to say "Ummm". And oh my gosh! Your cat is awesome!