Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, August 10, 2007

Pictures From The Last Month Here are some pictures that I've taken recently. Enjoy! I'm having the hardest time with my blog right now, so I don't know if it will let me label them. A bullet point update is on its way soon :)
Ava & PawPaw--quite possibly her favorite person on earth.
Ava & Emmy being silly :)
Pretty girl
The Murbach girls

Mi familia

Ava in her kimono outfit from Daddy's trip to China--she looked SO CUTE!

Reading her favorite book
Ava in her (too big!!) new kicks--excuse the yellow socks--it's all I could find :)

Hanging out with some of her best friends



3 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

LOVED the kimono outfit and yes your mom does look beautiful!
:)jamie

Ben and Crystin said...

Yea! I was so glad to see the pics of your family. Ava is adorable.

Jackie said...

Ava is getting so big. She is precious. We need to get her and Sara together to hang out!! They would have fun. Take care.