Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bedhead
I have so much to say, and not much time to say it right now, so stay tuned next week for a good long post. We're headed to FL on Monday to spend Thanksgiving with my family. For now, here are some pictures of Ava's crazy bedhead after her nap the other day. She usually wakes up so happy & cheerful--I have no idea where she got that! Just ignore the mismatched clothes :) I have a super cute video of this that I've been trying to post all day & can't seem to get it to work. Anyways, here are the pictures for now....stay tuned for more!






5 comments:

Ben and Crystin said...

I've been ever-waiting for an update! this is the first time lately that Ava looks sooo much like YOU! the 2nd pic esp. You both scrunch your face upward when you smile big. You should take one like that together. I hope you are doing great. Miss you

Virginia said...

That's just tooooo cute. I really can't stand the cuteness. ;)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh I could eat her up!! She is so beautiful. Love you guys!

Jackie said...

too cute- you're lucky she wakes up happy. It takes sara about 30 mins to get even remotely tolerable when she wakes up!! I would take happy any day!!

ginger said...

that's the most adorable bedhead i've ever seen! i hope you guys have a WONDERFUL and refreshing time in FL! love and miss you lots!