Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Most Exciting Post EVER!
Are you ready for some exciting reading? Prepare to be amazed.

  • I fed my child taco bell today. And I don't even feel guilty.
  • I just chopped off my arm at fedex to send 3 documents for state certification for our adoption. I am now bleeding profusely all over the place. Ok, so not really, but it felt that painful to pay that much money. My visa looks very tired now.
  • We have 5 Christmas parties this week. That means we are extra poor from all the $10 gift exchange gifts we have to buy.
  • My sister is coming to see me tomorrow!!!!! She has never been to see my house & I am super excited to have her here! My Dad surpised us with a ticket for her. Yeah Hooray! (That's what Ava & I say when we're super excited!)
  • I redid my banner on my blog. If you are reading this on bloglines---go to my blog to check it out. I learned how to make this from my friend Virginia. You can learn how to also at Snapfish.com
  • My Mom is having a lot of complications from all the medicine she's taking. Please pray for her. She's develeped neurapothy (sp??) in her hands & feet. She is in a lot of pain & is extremely frustrated from not being able to do much right now. Please just pray, pray, pray that the doctors can figure out what is wrong & how to fix it. Thanks for praying.
  • I painted Ava's bathroom yesterday and can't for the life of me get the paint off of me.
  • I think about Bella all the time.
  • Ava is learning to say "I love you" and it is about the sweetest thing of all time. I'm really not kidding. I melt into a mushy little puddle of love every time I hear it.
  • Matt is super busy & I miss him. But next week is much slower & we can't wait to hang out! We're hoping to go see the movie Bella in the theater if it's still there.
  • We have wonderful friends.
  • Thanks for reading this. You are super cool. I'm addicted to the word super today. Have a super day you super cool friend :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are super cool and super pretty too! I love your new banner. You are SO super artsy! :)

And I think Ava is looking more and more like her momma every day....

Virginia said...

Um- SUPER cool banner, girl! I love it. The colors are GORGEOUS! And the pics make me miss y'all so much. Or should I say super much?;)

Dannie Flanagan said...

yay for awesome love!!!

gah so i kinda miss that ADORABLE baby girl of yours..

i'm so glad to hear you are doing so well. makes my heart happy.

love you!

Tamara said...

I just love you! and the site!!!

Ben and Crystin said...

I heard the movie Bella was really good. And you know that new movie we were talking about...well, I think the guys should watch the kids and we should have a girls nite out to go see it. That would be Super!

Unknown said...

i dont even know what movie you and crystin talked about.. but i want to come. i want a girls nite.. and my girls all moved away. ;(