Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, March 19, 2007

On My Way to Florida--Please Be Praying

Hey friends. Most of you have heard by now through my emails, but I got several emails back, so I thought I would post on here too to ask for your prayers. My Mom got the results of her cat scan back on Thursday & they found fluid in her stomach & "something" (don't know what yet) in her reproductive organs or abdominal cavity. She has been in a lot of pain & discomfort & on Friday was having a hard time breathing. So she spent the day at the cancer hospital's emergency clinic. They sent her home b/c all the oncologists had already gone home for the weekend. So, she's been on the phone all morning trying to get an appointment set up & finally got one for Wednesday. My sister Emily & I are flying down there to be with her & to love on her & my Dad as we wait for word about what's wrong. We're hoping this is all resulting from an infection or something from her previous surgery & not more cancer. Please be praying for my family & the doctors during this time. I'll keep you updated as we learn things. Thanks for praying!


Ava & her Grammy

2 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

Praying Praying Praying.
Love you.

Maris said...

Love you so much! You are in our prayers. Keep us updated.