Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, April 20, 2007

Prayers For My Mom Today

Hi friends. Please be praying for my Mom & Dad today. They're going to meet with her doctor to get her pathology reports back (showing the extent of the cancer) and setting up their "plan of action" for her treatments. I think that it has been a very emotional day for them, so please keep them in your prayers. My Mom is still having major pain in her stomach....so continue lifting that up. Thanks for your prayers.

I'm home now & trying to get back to "normal" or as my family has been saying, our "new normal". I am worn & so extremely tired. I feel like I'm on benadryl 24/7. Please pray for rest & renewal this weekend. Love you all....

2 comments:

Tamara said...

LOVE YOU!!! Praying!

the kirkseys said...

Hey girl! Thank y'all SO much for coming to Jake's party. We loved having you there! And he LOVES his fridge farm. It even plays "Oh Susanna" as one of the songs! Yay!!! Also, just wanted you to know that you were on my heart today and that I prayed for you. Love you! : )