Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mother's Day Gift

Hey friends! Sorry it's been so long. I got back from FL last Thursday & haven't slowed down since. It's been a busy couple of days. So I'm sorry this is so late, but I wanted to show you a journal that I made my Mom for Mother's Day. I had such a fun time making something for her. I usually feel very un-confidant (is that a word??) making things for people, but I really want to do more of it. So I'm posting this to remind myself that I can do it if I just sit down & try. Love you all :)



Front of journal


Inside front cover (scripture from Psalm 71)


Inside back cover


Back of journal

4 comments:

Virginia said...

girl this is beautiful! i bet she totally loved it. :) don't ever feel "un-confidant" about creating stuff- it rocks!

dreamingBIGdreams said...

You are so talented! I still have a card you made me for my birthday a few years ago!!! Love it!

Ben and Crystin said...

hey- that is awesome! We need to make more and sell them at our booth with our other creations. What do you think?...

Tamara said...

AWESOME! Is there any way to share with me how to do this? I am in DIRE need of something special for my mom in law this weekend and this is PERFECT!!! Thanks!!!