Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Guess Who Started Walking?!?

I'm about to run out the door to pick up my medical exams and have them notarized, but I just had to write to tell you that Ava started walking last night!!!! YEAH!!! I was jumping up & down & screaming & making a complete fool of myself. Ava was just laughing the whole time (probably at me :) Of course, after she took several steps she laid down & gave up. And this morning she has only tried one time, but that's ok with me. I know she can do it now & she's just been stubborn (as we expected all along). So hopefully by next week she will be a little more confident & she will let me get it on tape. Somebody out there must have been praying for this :) YEAH AVA---Daddy & I are so proud of you!!!

3 comments:

the kirkseys said...

mwahahaha!!! my prayer worked! get ready-she will be EVERYWHERE before you know it! : )

Rachel said...

I like the sinister laugh...it reminds me of the Count on Sesame Street :)

the kirkseys said...

and we know Sesame Street all too well these days, don't we???

Thanks for the book recommendations! I need MORE!!! You should see my Amazon wishlist. I'm trying to get as many books on it as possible! And sometimes, I just go online and look at it. I'm such a nerd!!

I've been thinking of reading Redeeming Love, so I'll prob read that next! : )