Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, June 14, 2007

On Its Way

Our home study paperwork that is!! We finally got this huge wave of paperwork done & it is probably sitting in a FedEx van as we speak. I am super excited & feel like an enormous burden has been lifted off of me. This is one of those moments though where I know that I am way more excited than anyone else about this, so I am reveling in my own feelings of happiness. I was hoping that we could make it a family fieldtrip, but Matt is too stressed & busy getting ready for camp. So it was just Ava & I. And I forgot my camera. So it was a small celebration, but it was a personal victory all the same. Maybe Ava & I will go treat ourselves to ice cream tonight while Daddy works late. Or maybe I should pack for camp since I'm supposed to leave tomorrow morning. I am having a very hard time getting into camp zone. I don't think I'm dreading it....just dreading preparing to leave/drive by myself. I'll talk to you all soon....the bebe just woke up :)

1 comment:

the kirkseys said...

OK. I just read on Jamie's blog that you are keeping the kids next week! I am SUPER sad because we can't come play with y'all. We'll be at our own camp : ( Oh well! Miss you : )