Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Fun With The Boys

Last week I had the fun privilege of keeping our good friend Aaron & Jamie's kids so that Jamie could go to camp with her hubby. We had such a fun time hanging out with the boys. They are SUCH GREAT kids! Here are a few pictures & videos from our time together. Love you guys & miss you!! Tell your Mom & Dad to bring you again some time :)




Strong Cayden after eating his "magic beans"


Cutie-pie Deacon


My attempt of getting all 3 squirmy kids into a picture....their expressions are priceless :)



I finally got my picture....I just had to strap them all down!! Ha ha! Welcome to Carseat City



Playing with food at the Children's Museum





Driving Mr. Deacon around




Dancing Fun :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

1 comment:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

LOVE these pics.