Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, July 02, 2007

Please Pray Today

Hey friends! I have so much to write about my week with the Ivey kids last week & so many pictures to post, but I'm about to walk out the door & wanted to write this really quick. Please be praying for Matt & I as we have our first meeting with our adoption social worker this afternoon. We are driving up to Conroe today & Thursday to do our first couple interviews & then (hopefully) she will be coming next week to do our in-home visit & our individual interviews. So just be praying today at 1:00 for God to give us favor in her eyes, for us to have clarity of thought & speech as we work through our interview, for Ava to be good & not grumpy with her babysitters (she's cutting more teeth...enough said!!) and for our homestudy process to come to a quick & easy end. Thanks for praying!! Hopefully I will post lots of pics and videos in the next few days. Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Living to Love said...

I found your blog through Jamie Ivey's! My husband and I are right at the same point that you guys are in your adoption. We had our individual interviews Tuesday and will have the home visit next Tuesday! I will keep you guys in our prayers!