Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy Half-Birthday Kid :)

Hey friends! Today is Ava's half birthday! She is 18 months old. I have been a little sappy about it today--seems so crazy that she's already that old. Her new words this week are "hot" and "no". That last one has been fun, let me tell you! And everything is hot. It's pretty cute. Her food is hot. It's hot outside. The inside of the car is hot when we get in. The oven is hot. I love it :) So for your viewing pleasure today I thought I would upload a couple of videos from the last couple of weeks. But for some reason I can only access one of them right now, so I'll try the other 2 later. This is a denial of poop. Pretty funny....



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

No comments: