Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, August 31, 2007

Tummy Trouble and Other Fun Things

Hello fellow blogging friends :) I've been in kind of a blogging funk lately--haven't had much to write that I want the public to read....no offense or anything :) Anyways, I need you guys to pray for me. I've been having major stomach problems over the last month or so. It's been pretty awful & very painful. So I went to see my doctor & they did some bloodwork & that came back normal. Now I have to do a stool sample (sounds delightful, huh?) this weekend & then I'm getting an ultrasound on Wednesday morning to check out my stomach & my pelvic cavity. If that comes back normal then I have to get a colonoscopy. So please be praying for all of this. I'm so ready to have some relief. My doctor said that it sounds like something with my gallbladder, but hopefully we'll know for sure by next week. Thanks for praying!

In other very cool news--God has worked out our car situation! We knew that we had to sell the CR-V to get out of that monthly payment so that we could take care of some debt. We had no idea how we would be a one car family with Matt's crazy work schedule, but we were trusting God to work those things out. And that's exactly what He did!!! My parents are going to buy the CR-V & finish out our payments for us. They're trying to downgrade, b/c they have 3 cars right now. So they're buying the CR-V & GIVING us my Dad's old jeep. We were in tears the other night just praising God for this major blessing. So.....to swap cars that means I have to go to Florida next week--YEAH!!

Matt & I are going to drive & meet my Dad in Pensacola & swap cars & then I'm going to keep driving to FL with my Dad & will be staying for a week. Next Friday, the 7th, will be my Mom's last day of chemo!! We're all just so proud of my Mom for enduring all of this! I'm excited that I'll be there to celebrate the end of this! After that point she will undergo tests to see if more chemo is needed--please join us in praying for healing & for NO MORE CHEMO!!

I guess that's about it. I'm still having problems with getting my videos of Ava up on dropshots, so hopefully I can get that figured out this weekend. Adios :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love and hugs...and always PRAYERS! XOXOXOXO

Aaron Ivey said...

a JEEP!? sweeeeeet!

Cindy said...

I'll be praying for you! About 5 years ago I had to go through a lot of the same tests to find out I had acid reflex. I hope you get some answers soon! Have a great time with your Mom!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the car situation! We will be trying to do the same thing here in a few months...by that I mean lowering our monthly car payment to put more money to paying off debt. It will be interesting to see how God works that out for us. We'll be praying for your tests, please keep us updated as to what the diagnosis turns out to be. Tummy trouble is awful!
Love,
DeeDee

Jackie said...

sooo...any news on the tummy stuff?? How are you feeling? I asked Matt how you were on Sun- he said still yuck. I have been praying for you alot!! So is your mom done with chemo now?? My father in law starts his chemo on Sat. I hope ya'll are well. We def. need to get together soon. Love ya and praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and
also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is
rare to see a great blog like this one these days.

Here is my homepage openbox s10 hd channels