Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2007

Hello

Hi blogging friends. Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. I've been walking through a lot of stuff lately that has just felt very personal to me, so I haven't been so excited to share these thoughts with the entire world. I've just been very emotional lately about my Mom, about our adoption, about some decisions Matt & I are trying to pray through. Just a lot right now that is consuming my time and my mind. Sometimes I feel guilty when I don't blog, and quite honestly, that's pretty stupid. That's the problem with a blog....you get so used to sharing everything with everyone & then you start walking things that don't need to be publicized, and what do you do? So, all that to say, I'll be back soon with updates and pictures and all those other sorts of things. Until then, can you pray for me? Just a lot on my emotional plate right now. Thanks friends :) Love you & we'll be chatting soon, I promise!

3 comments:

Aaron Ivey said...

we love you guys...

Jackie said...

Hey Rach, let's set a time to get together...really. We can say a million times we are going to, but let's really do it.
You and Matt are in my prayers, all the time. God knows what you're going through, just keep going to Him with it, no matter what (and don't feel guilty about not sharing it with the world, that is OKAY!)
I love you!!

Tamara said...

Praying...and don't feel guilty about not blogging!!! This is for you, not us...at least that is what I keep mine for...to let it out when I need to or keep it in when I don't...

Love & Hugs!!!