Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sold!
We got word yesterday that our counter-offer was accepted, so we have sold our house! I am feeling completely overwhelmed & a little shell shocked, but we are really happy about this. It was only on the market for a week--can you believe that? We showed it 9 times in 6 days. We have really been praying for it to sell this month & God has been so sweetly faithful to us. We need some serious prayer right now though. I'm in Florida for the next several weeks while Matt heads to Ethiopia & Israel. I was supposed to head back to TX on the 28th, but now we have to be out by the 31st (probably, maybe the 1st or 2nd though). So now I will be changing my flight & pretty much handling this move by myself. Matt returns on the 24th, but then has a speaking engagement at a church here in town the 24-26. I can feel the stress levels rising, so please just pray for a clear mind & lots of wisdom in the coming weeks. It's pretty much up to me to find somewhere for us to live & we are still seriously debating back & forth about renting temporarily vs. buying. I'm going house hunting today, so pray for discernment!! I will probably not be blogging much over the next few weeks, but I'll update if anything big happens :) Love to you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so freaking awesome! don't worry about the moving...it will all work itself out.

Anonymous said...

I am getting frustrated!!

Anonymous said...

I am getting frustrated!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I have been trying to leave comments and I couldn't so I left the previous one to show Lou that it wasn't working, and it worked, and now I look a little like a moron. I am so happy for you. Hang in there! You can do this!
I love you and I want my blog to be on your page!