Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm Still Here.

Hey everyone. If you're reading this I guess it means that you haven't given up on me and this silly little blog yet. I have so much to say, but I just haven't been in the mood to blog lately. I'm hoping to get back into it this week, though, so here are some previews for coming posts soon. Just wanted to let you know that I'll be back soon and keep myself accountable to write this week. Here's what's coming to a blogspot near you:

1. our big move to FL
2. major huge adoption news. still sorting through lots of things. this has been the main reason for my hiatus. we have so much to pray through think through & it is just overwhelming me. stay tuned...
3.ava singing her abc's
4. birthday extravaganza
5. gilmore girls
6. i need help potty training the kid. be prepared for questions & advice
7. i heart the office
8. cute ava (she's obsessed with kissing me on the lips right now. and i have to tell you I LOVE IT!!!)
9. laziness
10. juno

that's enough for now. so please don't abandon me. i know i've become bad blogger girl. i'll try to make up for my downfall. good night.

4 comments:

Ben and Crystin said...

I've totally not abandoned you! I check this thing every time i'm online. I miss you. As for potty training...if she's not ready, she's not- don't sweat it. As for adoption stuff- I'm calling you tomorrow! As for kissing on the lips- Cru is too- the most wonderful thing in the world, right?! As for Juno- still haven't seen it- ben refuses! I must see it though. I hope you answer your phone tomorrow I really want to talk instead of writing you a book right here!

dreamingBIGdreams said...

Girl I literally think about you NUMEROUS times during the day. Wonder how FL is treating you guys, what decisions have been made about adoption, and how your sweet Ava is that my boys talk about all the time.

I can't wait to see video of Ava singing!

I'm very intrigued to hear your thoughts on JUNO. Me, didn't like it. BUT I have heard way more people have liked it than those that disliked it. Obviously since it is making SO MUCH money lots of people love it. In fact I was telling someone about how much I didn't like it b/c of some of the adoption lingo and they pointed out how it is pro-life and honestly I didn't even realize that when I was watching it.

Okay i just wrote a novel about my opinion of a movie. I would love to hear what you thought. I have not met ANYONE else that didn't like it. Go figure, maybe Aaron and I are weird. :)

Love you girl. Your birthday card will NOT get there to you on time for that stinking President's Day ... know I love you and will think about you on your bday!

Love you girl!
:)jamie

Anonymous said...

Rachel! First of all, I feel like the WORST friend ever for not seeing you before you moved! Forgive me! God is just going to have to move us to FL now. I have another friend moving there next month. What is happening?!!!

Anyways, be looking for something in your mail (within the next month :) Know that I think of you often and am praying for you. You and Matt are such an inspiration to us because of your faith! Love you girl! :)

Jeni said...

I would love to chat with you about adoption stuff. We are in the process of adopting from El Salvador also. My email is putzmo1@aol.com.