Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, January 25, 2008

One Year

Today is our 1 year adoption anniversary! One year ago today we got word from our agency that we had been approved for the El Salvador program. It was only 3 days after my Mom's first surgery--what a year this has been! It took us close to forever to complete our dossier, but it's in and we're a whole year closer to Bella. Let's just pray that she's home by next Jan 25th!! I love you my sweet Bella--happy "we're you're forever family" anniversary!!

3 comments:

Ben and Crystin said...

I can't not comment on this. We are so excited about you Bella! can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! We're super excited about Bella coming home soon! Please continue to pray for a house for us out here so that we can begin our adoption process!

Ben and Crystin said...

we will definitely pray Laurie, thanks for reminding me! If you don't see this...I'll try to find your blog...what was it again?...