Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Man Against The Mosquito....

Ok, I've decided to start a club. It is time to unite.....We must fight the powers of darkness.....And blood sucking little yucky bugs. My new club is called man against the mosquito. Why might I be doing this? Because I hate them. They make my life miserable. They love me and my blood (which by the way must be made of sweet tea or something). The other night I went outside to talk to my new neighbor for no more than 10 minutes. The next morning I woke up with over 50 bites on one leg--and that was just from the knee down. I look like I have the chicken pox. And then I had some sort of reaction & my ankles got all swollen & then I started having pregnancy flashbacks. I am so itchy right now, it's not even funny. And of course Matt & Ava walked away unscathed. Not a bite on them. So I ask you to consider joining my club. It's time to stand up & fight. Grab your cans of Off & let's go to war....
Ok, and here's some cute pictures of Ava :)



Daddy & Ava--eating her dress



Just lounging & getting her diaper changed :)



Up close & personal

3 comments:

the kirkseys said...

She's SUCH a cutie! I can't wait to meet her in person! Oh, and Jake eats his clothes too-usually his bibs! : )

Virginia said...

soooo cute! :)

i will join your club! sign me up! i think i am a charter member already. man i hate those things.

dreamingBIGdreams said...

Okay girl back to life in Houston with the mosquitos!!!

Ava looks so cute with her hands behind her head lounging!!

love you guys and miss you!