Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2007

5 Years

Today my sweet Matt and I are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe we've already been married that long! We have been together for almost 10 years now...so crazy! This has definitely been a difficult year for us....new job for Matt, another move, completing our 1st year of parenthood, beginning our adoption, my Mom's cancer, lots of time apart....but I feel like we have come through everything stronger. I am glad that we have made it through the tough times & that tomorrow morning we get to wake up & start fresh with our 6th year. I remember how much I loved Matt when we stood on that altar & said our vows to each other. But I had no idea I could love him so much more today. It is a deeper love now...a love that has walked through difficulty, amazing times, sorrow, and so much more. It is a weathered love, but it is a strong love. I can't wait to see what we'll be saying about our love in another 5 years. God has been so completely faithful to us. I love you Matt & can't wait to spend a thousand more tomorrows with you!!






No comments: