Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, June 29, 2007

Look Who's [REALLY] Walking!!!

Ava took her first steps a few weeks ago, but then chickened out & completely stopped walking for about a week. Then on Thursday I walked into the kitchen and she came around the corner & walked right towards me! It was so funny :) She then proceeded to do about 5 laps around the entire downstairs. Cayden, Deacon & I all followed her & clapped and cheered for her. She was so proud of herself, but not as proud as I am of her!! She turned 16 months old the day before, so I guess she just needed a little extra time. Yeah Ava....we're all SO PROUD OF YOU! This video is for Grandma.....hope this brightens your day today as you go through another round of chemo. We're praying for you today & missing you!! Ava can't wait to show you her new skills :) Love you!




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

4 comments:

ginger said...

oh my goodness! ava is truckin!

the kirkseys said...

look at her go! that's awesome! now y'all can come over and ava and jake can RACE!!!

melneyann said...

YEAH AVA!!!!

She's so tiny!!! She really is a super model. I love her little walk!!

How did the week go with the boys?? I'm jealous...I wish I could've been there with you!

Love you! Miss you!

dreamingBIGdreams said...

LOVE that Ava is walking! She looks so super cute too when she is walking around!

Hope that Ava can relax now that the two hoodlum boys are gone!! They have been talking about her all day long and of course D keep saying Mattttt.